Gated communities, apartment complexes, parking garages, pedestrian gates and industrial receiving areas are just a few applications of the Knox® electric override key switch. It can be ordered with single or dual key options for fire, EMS and law enforcement access.
Features and Benefits
- Single or dual key switch
- Fire, EMS or law enforcement identification labels
- One position, two position or momentary switch
- Face plate and lock cover ensure weather resistant operation.
- SWITCH: SPDT or DPDT
- 7 A resistive, 4 A inductive, (sea level), 28 VDC.
- 7 A resistive, 2.5 A inductive, (50,000 ft.), 28 VDC.
- 7 A resistive or inductive, 115 VAC., 60 Hz.
- UL® and CSA listed: 7 A, 250 VAC.
- Temperature tolerance up to +180º F.